Infinite Loop – Virtual Escape Room
Love Escape Rooms? Then Infinite Loop is for you!
Enter the virtual world of the White Hat Hackers (the tech good guys) to save a player caught in the virtual world! Navigate rooms in the virtual world, relaying information and clues with your real-world team to open doors and lead to the release of the prisoner. Everyone takes turns living in the virtual world, where their curiosity, communication, observation, and listening skills help them race through clues.
In the First Level, teams dive deep into the story of the trapped student, put together their strategy, and build a plan of action. The first player enters the virtual world, to solve challenges to unlock the door to the next room. Their team in the real world has information they can’t see, so it is critical to think creatively, share their resources, and talk it out. In the Second Level, things look the same and appear to get easier…but that is infinitely NOT the case.
Solve the puzzles, enter the codes, and move through the rooms to be the team with the fastest time to save the trapped student.
Infinite Loop includes:
- Event design and coordination for teams of 3-4 players each
- Minimum 4 Players – Maximum of 60 people
- 1-hour event
- Professional Host to manage and control the event
- Event staff and tech assistants to manage your experience
- Interactive escape challenge game
- Use of our Zoom Account for the game (if desired)
- $25 gift card for each person on the winning team
School to Provide:
- EACH PARTICIPANT must have (1) Computer capable of accessing the internet. This game can NOT be played on handheld devices.
- Marketing and promotion of the event to your participants