This virtual game keeps the excitement at a fever pitch for the entire event because … EVERYONE is the next contestant! Music is cranking on the speakers as the guests are welcomed into the virtual conference room. FARRAGO gets underway as contestants scream and cheer and the music crescendos for our Master of Ceremonies. As the MC is welcomed to the screen, a quick show of spirit gets the contestants excited and ready to begin the challenges.
FARRAGO challenges vary to keep energy levels high and allow maximum participation levels from the entire group. It’s a virtual ‘swiss army knife’ of games! Designed for laughter, light-hearted competition, and getting to know the other players, the challenges might include:
- Ice Breakers
- ‘R U Smarter
- Pop Culture
- Running Races (virtually)
- Buzzer Games
- “Who is this”
- Get to Know You!
- This VS That
- I Never
- Word Quizzes
- And so many more…
FARRAGO is a high energy 30 to 60-minute event. Using a computer and mobile device, contestants access all of the challenges and games from the comfort of their home or remote desks.
You can be guaranteed that at the end of FARRAGO all guests will leave laughing!
FARRAGO includes –
- FARRAGO game design and implementation for up to 500 Guests
- 30 minutes to 1 hour event time
- A Professional show host to act as Master of Ceremonies
- Staff to assist with programming and managing the games
- Patented technology to operate the game
- Use of our Zoom Account for the game (if desired)
- One (1) $100 gift card for the winning player
School to provide –
- Each participant should have access to a computer with internet to join the Zoom Room (or other platforms) to view the game & interact with other players
- Each participant will use their phone or tablet (with access to the internet) for gameplay
- Point of contact from your organization to dispense information on date/time/link to the game
- Marketing of event to participants